– Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom. – The yellow brick road. Are you ready, cheers. – I’m not ready. Oh my god. Yoh, it’s gonna fall down, it’s
gonna fall, it’s gonna fall. It has an aloe vera on it. – No, that’s not aloe vera. Hey guys. Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello. How are you all doing today? Do the face.
– Oh. – No, fail, fail, fail. Face like this. – Oh. I don’t know what you’re doing but um… What’s goody guys. It’s DRHOBS, your favorite
doctor on the internet. And today. – We are doing- – No, no, no, no. We’re celebrating one million subscribers. – Yes, oh my gosh. We’re celebrating my
one million subscribers. Oh my gosh, thank you
guys, so freaking much! This means the world to me. You have no idea. – You have no idea how
much it means to me too, so come to my channel @drhobs. I’m about to hit one million too, so make my dreams come true. (chuckling)
and subscribe to me, because I love you, and I’m going to wear
this costume in the game. No, yoh, yoh. Please come to my channel. – Yes, go check him out. Let’s get him to one
million subscribers too. Honestly, his stuff is so funny, so go check out our video
together on his channel. Link will be in the description box. All right, so today we
have Dorothy-inspired “Wizard of Oz” foods, like
this yellow brick road, and the shoes. And then we also have it mixed with the most popular ASMR foods, so I have never tried sea grapes before. – This looks like fish. – Yeah, so it’s like green
caviar, or something like that. And I know this shoe is like, in my face right now, so, yeah. And then we have honeycomb, we have some wands with rock candy. You know like the wand, like the fairy?
– Yeah. – The “Wizard of Oz”.
– Yeah, yeah. – We have aloe vera. I have never tried aloe vera, and honestly I am quite scared.
– Wait. This plant is edible? – Yes. – We’re eating a plant today? – Yes, we are. The insides of it. Actually two plants,
because the sea grapes. – Lit! I’m so excited to eat
plants, let’s get it. – And then we also have
candied strawberries, so… – So we’re gonna start with
the candy strawberries. – Ah… – Please, the best, the best. – Okay fine, whatever. So yeah, let’s just… Don’t drop, oh my- Okay, let me do this. You have to eat both. – And, go. – All right, so… The candied strawberries. – Yeah, so fast. (candied strawberries crackling) Good. – That was good. Over here. – That was good. – Okay, now let’s do
the yellow brick road. – Let’s do it. – The yellow brick road. – This looks sick. – Okay. – Take a bite. – I will, are we gonna do both? – No, just take a bite of
that thing, right after. – Okay, okay, okay. Wow! – So good! – This was amazing! – That ones like, I think
it’s like a Swedish chocolate, this one. It’s like from the grocery
store, or whatever. Okay, I kinda wanna try the wands. – The what? – The wands. – What’s a wand? – The wands! – You’re screaming at me. What’s a wands? – The wand! – Oh, those? – Yes. – Okay. All right. – It’s so cute. Don’t you think it’s like adorable? – It is so cute. Ready, ready, cheers – Cheers. Wait, wait, so let’s cheers up here. Cheers.
– Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom. – One, two, three. Oh my gosh, yes. – Some vaabz! – Okay, that’s lit. – This is amazing. – That was actually lit.
– Cheers, cheers, cheers. – Oh, another? – Oh, actually no. – Because we have so much to do, still. – Let’s get the honeycomb. – Really, I thought the sea grapes? – Sea grapes. – ‘Cause like something salty. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Okay, you guys ready? Wait, show them. – Those look like achies,
hockeys, whatever it’s called. – What is it? – The stuff on the sea. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. Exactly. Okay, are you ready? Cheers. – I’m not ready, oh my… I am so not ready. Okay, here goes nothing. Oh my god! What the hell was that? – We gotta do it again. We gotta do it again.
– No, you are doing it again. I can’t, I might die. – Okay. – This is so nasty. – I’m a champ. – Wow. Wow! – Okay, yeah, I’m done with that. – This is nasty. – Now let’s do…
– The shoe. – No, no, no, not yet. – Oh, okay.
– Let’s do the honeycomb – Honeycomb. – This is your favorite. – Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! Oh my god. Yoh, yoh, yoh, yoh. – Okay, show them, show them, show them. – So fabs. – So fabs. – All right.
– Okay, wait, let’s hold on. – Oh my gosh. – Are you ready for this? – Yeah, you take a bite,
then give it to me. – All right, cheers. – Cheers. How’s that? – Here, do another one. – Oh my god. – Here, take a bite. – Oh my god! – This is his carpet, I’m really sorry. – It’s going everywhere. – He also had a cleaning
lady come this morning, so… Oh my gosh, that is like so sweet guys,
– Yeah. – And I have it all over my hands. – Zooked. – Yeah, whatever. I have a little towelette over here. – What do you do if you
wanna sneeze in ASMR? – You don’t. – I really need to sneeze. – Okay, the second last thing
is these aloe vera leaves. Okay, so I’ve never… had one before. – I hope not. – And it’s like, I don’t know. There’s mixed reviews. It smells really weird. – Are you sure that’s edible? – It’s edible, stop. – Okay. – So I have my knife here. Okay, don’t try this at home. Okay, so, here we have… – Ew. – The aloe vera. – This looks like a giant booger. – Are you ready? – Nah. Ew! – Okay, that’s not even bad. – I know, but it literally
looks like booger. I can’t touch that. I literally can’t. – Come on. – Yoh, it’s gonna fall
down, it’s gonna fall, it’s gonna fall. I’m telling you, a giant
booger is going down your nose. Can’t. Yoh, yoh, yoh, yoh, yoh. – Look at that. – Okay, that’s nasty. That’s literally… – Oh, I know you want to eat it. – Why, I don’t know why. Maybe ’cause it looks
really, not appetizing. – This one’s fine, go for it. – No, you go for it. – Okay. – Stop, you go for it. – Fine. – Can’t. – Okay, enough of that though. Now… You didn’t even eat it.
– I’m scared looking at you eating it. – You’re such a wussy. Let’s do the shoe. Okay. – There’s an aloe vera on it. – No, that’s not aloe vera. Okay, let’s have a nice look. Oh! Are you excited? – I’m very excited, I can’t
wait to eat this shoe. – There’s sparkly’s. – Yip. Sparkly. – Sparkly. – Okay. How do you eat that? – Cheers. – Cheers. How do you eat that shoe? – Doesn’t matter, you just eat it. Wait, I wanna make cool sounds. Let’s go. Oh my gosh! – This is so good. – This is actually lit. – I’m gonna eat that fake heel. – Actually yeah. Okay, the heel. I’m having another bite. – Yoh, yoh, yoh, yoh. – Oh my gosh, that’s my favorite. – No, my favorite was the
strawberries with the… – Actually yeah, the
strawberries were really good. – Really good. And then the road. – Then the what? – The road. – Oh yeah, the road. – My favorite was these
bad boys right here. – Oh my gosh, no. That was actually, okay guys, I don’t know about those. – Don’t try those. Put it that way, don’t go
and buy those weird beard. – This also cost me $30 on Amazon. – You’re rich, so moving on. – Stop. Okay, I love you guys so, so much. We really, really hope you enjoyed… And we’ll see you really,
really, really soon. Good night. Kiss. Kiss! Bye.